Omega Industries is an Australian manufacturing and contracting enterprise, specialising in the coatings industry. We are the single-source solution to the commercial and industrial sector.
Some of Our Clients
Omega Industries is a privately owned, national-focused coatings company proud of its world-class capabilities that spa [...]
We are delivering a built environment that meets the economic, social and environmental challenges of a rapidly changin [...]
Our career opportunities enable people to own their role and have the creative freedom to operate their way and grow with us.
Omega Industries delivered a custom formulated two-pack polyurethane that fully cured in less than 1 hour with 15-Year warranty for JCDeacaux owned bus shelters throughout Sydney.
- 150% reduction in estimated labour hours due to custom paint solution.
- 0 workplace injuries and near misses.
- 0% paint wastes. All leftover paints were recycled into new products at Omega’s manufacturing plants.
Baptist Aged Care
Baptist Care partnered with the Omega Industries when they wanted to under a major refresh of their entire facilities throughout their Macquarie Park prior to an upcoming audit.
- 35 Painters completed all works within six weeks.
- 13,355 hours worked with 0 workplace injuries and near misses.
- After the successful delivery of the project, Omega are now the preferred supplier for painting projects throughout Baptist Care sites in NSW.
Omega Industries provided CBRE with a Scaffold-free solution for the iconic 24 York St heritage building in Sydney’s CBD.
- 75% cost reduction by using skilled rope access painters.
- All worked were completed by three skilled rope access painters.
- Finalist for Best Commercial Project by Master Painters of Australia.
Epoxy Floors – For Commercial and Industrial Surfaces
21 March 2016
First let’s begin with the most important question – what is Epoxy and why not just use any ordinary floor-coating compound? Meet Epoxy paint, your new best friend. This quick drying,
Paint Trends – Water vs Solvent
29 February 2016
In a world that is leaning towards ‘keeping it green’, Australian paint production has been significantly swinging the way of the water-based paint.