Omega Industries are looking for passionate Estimators to assist in our exponential growth. We are looking for dynamic and responsive people who can focus on accuracy and efficiency.
- Working with clients as well as internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
- Quoting and budgeting commercial and residential painting projects.
- Testing, measuring and improving methods to increase efficiencies.
- Negotiating and purchasing materials, sourcing contractors and specifying products with services.
- Preparing WHS documentations, tender submissions and paint maintenance proposals.
- Administrative support as required
Personal attributes required are:
- Time Management / planning and organising.
- Advanced capabilities with computer programs including Microsoft excel and word.
- A meticulous eye for detail.
- The ability to measure, extrapolate and calculate various units of measurements and conversions.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with people at all levels.
- Ability to turn around results and responses immediately.
- Ability to teach others and work in a team environment.