Omega Industries are looking for experienced Paint Project Supervisors and Site Foreman to assist in our exponential growth. We are looking for a dynamic and responsive person who can take lead and control small to large teams of tradesmen to accomplish project goals.
- Oversee project operations & paint orders.
- Scheduling & allocation of work for crew.
- Stock control for tools & materials.
- Monitor work standards and stick to agree timeframes.
- Monitor OH&S by employees.
- Responsible for all orders and contact for employees.
- General administration as required.
Personal attributes required are:
- Hold a valid trade qualification.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Hold a current drivers’ license.
- White card.
- Current police clearance.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment.
- PC and tablet proficient.